As of right now it's been 20 hours since the last Shorty Awards vote?

C'mon people you can do this for RG, show the man how much you appriciate what he does!http://shortyawards.com/?category=athlete&screen_name=robbygordon

Views: 894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah something is Hinckey with the voting board ???

Kind of like voting in Florida a few years back.

Yeah MikeWC has been busting his hanging chads to get RG this award.

Agreed Max can't seem to get folks to vote some folks have taken to it whole heartedly but getting the group behind it has been problematic.

if i do not have a farcebook or twit account (im to damn old to learn how to tweet) how can i vote

Tim, you can always throw rocks at all the sleepyheads on the planet who apparently just dont care enough to vote. I voted about....a lot of times before it was brought to my attention, only your original vote counts. The rest meerely entertained the masses.

Agreed Tim, not everyone can vote and that's cool but there are quite a few who are capable and for whatever reason they aren't so we just keep nudging them in that direction, you do what you can!!....... And Tim I'm pretty well aged myself plus I'm technology challanged and I have a FBaccount and I'm learning twitter,you're never to old man!!

Lets say for a moment that I was trapped in hell and the only way I could get out was to vote for Rob and have it count.....and I had a FF twitter account. Who could take me the hand and show me what the hell I'm doing wrong. Thank You

Micheal, not me but I don't think you're doing anything wrong as you posted it appears we can only vote once the rest of the time all we are doing is changing our comments it sucks but it is what it is.......Thanks for helping to keep this alive you're comments always seem to attract attention and this Shorty Awards vote needs all the help it can get!!

I'm old and I book face and twat.

(fyi: don't send a farmville request to Mike - he really gets pissy.)

LMAO!

LMFAO

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service