I am heading to my Menards to get some to try, I can buy some extra and send it out to a few people at cost plus actual shipping if anyone is interested.  I am in Ohio

matt

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which Menards in Ohio did you go to?  I'll be heading to one of our Toledo locations tomorrow.

Navarre, it is in the Canton area

matt

Hey, sorry to threadjack, but are there any menards in southern Illinois. We are driving cross country now and
I want to buy some.
Florida bound from Colorado baby with 6 kids.....eeeek

I( looked at the Menards locator there is one in Effingham around I-70 and I-55 interchange

matt

Is there a living listing on here or on the Speed Energy site somewhere that says where it is available in each state?  That sure would be helpful; we are driving through NC and would like to get some.

Harris Teeter is all over the state of North Carolina and they have it!

not in northeastern NC unfortunately...

Thanks Matt, heading to the menards off the 57, right now. It's been a long night on the road. If its the older cans ill buy a few also
Ok sweet, got the last 15 cans of the old label. I have a few promised out back home. sorry folks, looks like the supply is dwindling
Attachments:

I bought some more today but this will probably be the last time I make it there before Christmas.  These are the old label and I will ship as cheap as possible.  Today I shipped 6 cans for $9.65 priority to MD, flat rate would have been $10.70 but I could have fit a few more cans.  Thanks TOG for leaving this up.

matt    xr4racer1@att.net

Got Mine Today............. Menards Moline, Illinois

I loved walking into Menards up in here in MN and seeing the huge display of Speed Energy!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service