After hearing Robby say he has an announcement for next Friday does anyone want to guess what that will be?

Views: 166

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well he was in discussions with Derrick that night. So by now they might have nailed something down.

He didn't say this on the interview.

Robby is using a CRG\Alpha Chassis With his RGX shocks. CRG is who built Grave Diggers and Alpha is Jonny Kaiser who built RG's Dakar Hummers. The last time CRG/Alpha got together was that insane RGM Pro2. The monster truck should be pretty bad ass. They plan to have it ready for the World Finals.
Thought Zoom said he said he was happy about something he knew that we did not. Seems like, there isr eally nothing new today that we already did not know.
Yea what happen, all the "we know something that you don't post's" you crazy inside guy's-pulling are chains, but then again, Friday's not over yet- just hoping the "big one" didn't fall through
The "big one" will be on Sunday...when someone decides to turn right, instead of left!!!
Lol..No Doubt -it'll be interesting come Sunday, could be a lil' different of a 500 then we've been used to seeing, this newer package is pretty damn good, it's resembling racing-and on a plate track...Crazy
The other "big one" will hit when I say this to the wife...., " hey honey, happy Valentines Day, now sit down, shut up, and watch the Daytona 500" ha ha
haha, Nice!-She's gonna love it
I cant wait anymore! Lol, i need to know TOG! This is a dire situation.
probably just 'concreting' plans he had mentioned before.
I heard Robby will be running a Monster Hot Air Balloon in a race around the world. Maybe thats the big announcement.
That would be bad ass if Robby picked up crab fishing on the bering sea. Some nice boat names and paint schemes could be thought up
you guys are on your own if that were to happen....lol...

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service