After hearing Robby say he has an announcement for next Friday does anyone want to guess what that will be?

Views: 166

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I was just biting of your post BH, think your on it
No hints dropped. Sorry
It makes a good rumor though, doesn't it?
I think that Hooters is pretty close to the track. Think it is just a convenient place to get wings.
Yes, it is on the Speedway main drag across from the track.....I may have been there a time or two in my 4 daytona trips :)
Hubby and I spend our Valentine's dinner at Daytona Hooters every year! They said they would only consider getting back in racing if it were on the #7. Anyone see the new show that was on after the super bowl with WMs CEO going underground? The Hooters CEO is featured this week. Coincidence that it follows the 500??

I really think it's Monster sponsorship but Hooters did cross my mind. During last season's sponsorship hunt someone posted a thought about hearing the announcer talk about the Monster Hooters car... Can't get better than that!
Actually I can tell you 1st hand Robby's not big on the wings....I am. I asked him last yr @ Hero's in Joliet, because they have awesome wings. So HOOTERS is def open to wild speculation. Maybe Garrett's rendering finally got to somebody...
I love the shrimp. We don't find much besides fresh seafood and Cuban food where we live so it's a real treat for us.
I don't think I've ever had Cuban. Hooters def has more than just wings on the menu. So it very obviously could be just lunch.
HOOter's it is-just like some sh#tty IKEA furniture, it's all there- ya just got ta put it together
Wake Boarding Championship run?
Actually it's not Hooters sponsorship. Close tho, but it's for a new fish and chips place with beer and hot chicks too. The girls sport crotch cleavage. You may have heard something about it. It's called Coooters.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service