After hearing Robby say he has an announcement for next Friday does anyone want to guess what that will be?

Views: 166

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

1000, don't forget the week in Glamis, then Laughlin! one shock change on the RR, thats it!
Who is Robby Gordon?
The sound is broken on my computer til I can replace some parts. Can someone post the basics? Thanks
So it's Friday, TOG what time does this BIG ANNOUCNEMENT go down, or is this not gonna happen.
i remember you having a little rant a few weeks ago about the Monster Car images.....that got posted the day they were supposed to. Good stuff !

All you have to do is press play on the mp3 player on the man page and you dont need to wait for any announcement, if you are so impatient.
Geez TOG. The radio interview is on the front page but like the real news about Indy, etc. is like 18 minutes into it. You expect people to maybe like, move the scrubber bar to the right? Who has the time or manual dexterity to do that? An no moving pictures? WTF? Douche Bag.
Good stuff
I kind of thought the Derrick Walker thing was pretty cool and seems kind of announcey
as did I ....
Friday is not over yet Man! Patience is a virture.
Thanks TOG!

Whats with the black eye?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service