Views: 1649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WJM, what exactly, are we looking at?

you are looking at the 'C' pillars.They reportedly have a 'unique curve' .Easier to see the arch on the LT 'C' pillar.

How did you get those WJM?

This should shut the people up who say NASCAR let the big teams slide when it comes to cheating.

Ahhh yes folks, you know it is Nascar time when you start reading about JJ and Chad cheating. Kinda like seeing the first robin and knowing it's spring! ;)

remember, meausre twice, no three time, na....four times, and it still isnt right still cut it..

Larry Mac (whom I guess was hidin' in the bushes here during DAKAR) wrote a very good article on what areas effect what and what radias' placed where would create what effects and such and so and so just to cut through the meaningless rabble. Much of what he wrote is now obsolete since NAZICAR has eliminated much of the "TUNING" of body panels, wheel wells, drag shields, and such. I wish I could find it you would really like it if you never read it. My point is only this everyone is trying something "oops my oil cooler cover fell off". I would like to see Jimmy and company crap out to be honest. Much of what I say is dictated by how I feel right now I feel slow. so...................

It should say NEVER STOP CHEATING-----CHAD

This won't phase the 8 car Hendrick team. Say what you want about wind tunnel, but you have 7 carbon copies in the garage and the 48 is the only one outside of the box because they can. A penalty this early doesn't mean much as they are consistent and they know there are enough cookie cutter 1.5 mile ovals to get them to the chase. I firmly believe NASCAR should punish based on number of cars or employees on a team, but somehow NASCAR will only count 4 Hendrick cars. Give them the Carl Long equivalent.

OH boy if that was RG I can't even imagine what kind of crap nascrap would pull on RG in the end its all about the BIG BUCKSS$$$

and no love!

Yup

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service