Am I the only one that thinks NASCAR should be over before the NFL season starts? I never miss a race from Feb to Sept, but I can honestly say that I haven't even watched or followed a race on Sun since the NFL season started. I had to ask a guy at work yesterday who won on Sun.

BTW the Freightliner car is the best scheme yet..

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sep-Nov Nascar Chase , IRL (come and gone) MLB post season ,NHL just starting ,NBA preseason ,MLS? (in summer/and nobody cares) NFL Just starting (have to pay to see all games and there is always more than one game at a time) And don't forget all the hundreds of College ball games! a Saturday issue if your into nationwide,golf or ice skating/
..................Decisions Decisions.....Decisions
Part of the reason is TV coverage as well, ESPN is pretty much a crapshoot for Nascar Coverage on the weekend because they cover so much Football. I like the Bears and Robby an equal amount and it just depends on how each is doing to where Ill watch what. This weekend wont be a problem with the Saturday Night race but of late i have been leaning towards the Bears.
geez...channel surf in between commercials. If the ball games better, missing 20 laps here and there is no big deal in a Cup race. I'm glad i wacthed the Nationwide race, it was on of the better races i've seen this year. (just sayin')
Can't do the in between commercials anymore since every network runs them at the same time! I was switching between the Phillies/Rockies BB game and MNF last night and couldn't believe how ironic it was. Timeouts called on the field at the end of an inning, pitcher change at the end of a quarter. This couldn't have happened in real life. The networks had to be calling the shots.
NASCAR will never beat the NFL.
As someone who loves to watch/attend all kinds of sporting events, I thank God for choices. Besides, there is so much technology nowadays, you won't miss much of any of them. Personally, I find a sports bar with lots of tv's to be the best bet.
I find a lot of the tracks so boring. JJ leading again, Kyle being a crybaby, where's Jr. I do a lot of flipping. I'd rather see football most of the time while checking here for Robby's progress.

PS. I love the Steelers but local coverage is the Browns imagine how depressing that is while Robby's stuck back in 35th.
Everything takes a back seat to watching my Steelers on Sundays...everything....Im in Southern California...gotta love the NFL Sunday Ticket.....
I usually watch the Nascar race until Robby is out or several laps down. Hate to say it, but that usually doesn't take very long nowadays. Then I'll switch over to the local games providing it's either the Patriots or Jets.

I think SPEED should take a long look at broadcasting the Australian V8 Supercup series on Sundays after the Nascar season is done. That way, us race fans would have something to watch during the winter, and the V8 Supercup is very exciting.
& bring back the WRC. Hell broadcast some Rally America events.
One can only watch so many SCCA runoffs. That & the 4000 hrs of Barrett Jackson gets old after the first 1000 cars
well the browns did win a barnburner over the bills, 6-3.hehehehe.
Yeah it is tough during FB season. I lose allot of intrest once the NFL starts

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service