I just learned that AJ Wallmendinger and Joey Lagono are 1 and 2 in the fan vote. AJ is winning and Joey isn't far behind.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot about all the coke bottlers probably voting for their coke boys. Bugs the crap out of me to watch Joey, well trained, pretend to take a sip at the beginning of a interview and then as the interview is wrapping up. Wish he would at least dump out half the bottle to make it appear that he has drunk some.
I like the Red-Bull can that is really a water bottle. I think The Dinger used it alot last year; He looked like he was drinking a 40 oz Red Bull, when in fact it was water.
This one?

Spot on! I guess you noticed it too.
Why bitch about Joey? Pretty much every driver with a soda, sports drink or energy drink association is doing the same thing. And that is the majority of the field.

Can't do an interview without getting the bottle/can on screen!
Logano had his work cut out for him. didn't expect to be racing cup so soon, got thrown in when Tony went his own way. And not sure anyone could live up to the media hype at his age. Jr sure couldn't and look at his pedigree. I think he'll be a good driver.... after he grows up a bit. Not now.

AJ is another story. Everyone jumped on his bandwagon early in the season when he actually performed better than expected. But he showed his colors and following close in POS footsteps as a one man wrecking crew. Bottom line.... it's all about the $$$$$$
This whole debate could be solved with a win! Then we never have to vote.
You got that right Nena. I dont think a fan vote will ever be a true fan vote with the likes of JGR and RPM needing to get 1 of there drivers in. Nascar will cater to were the money is and the votes will reflect. Kick there ass in the open RG!
Logano has a couple good runs here and there, but there are other drivers a lot more deserving to be in the #20. Not saying he's a crappy driver but he isn't meeting up to everyone's expectations. He's way too inexperienced.
Logano has made me eat crow. I thought he was going to bomb bigtime, and he has really turned it around here lately. It will not surprise me to see him run even better once he hits alot of these tracks for a second time in a cup car.
Since you work at speed why don't you do the old switcharoo right before they anounce the leading vote getter....I can see it now Good ole DW's saying Mikey I thought you had it man, and I told Moma Waltrip that Robby Gordon wasn't nothin but trouble the day he got to Nascar, come on lil Digger lets go change Mikey's diper...............
I'm all for Joey, he's one of my drivers....but seriously......Allmendinger? Really? What the hell????? Has he even accomplished anything worth mentioning?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service