I just learned that AJ Wallmendinger and Joey Lagono are 1 and 2 in the fan vote. AJ is winning and Joey isn't far behind.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I voted for Lynn Allmendinger...
This is how Lynne got all the votes for hubby...

http://www.scenedaily.com/news/articles/sprintcupseries/Lynne_Allme...
Damn, and here I thought Hunts Bros Pizza was buying their way in!
wow, shes a hottie
Damn right! Going back to the Atlantics!
I was rooting against Joey at first because I also thought he got a great Cup ride too easily, but after he struggled early and is gradually getting better, I have to admit he's produced results at every level. I disagree aboot him being cocky too. He seems like a really nice teenager to me, so I like him now.

I did like J.J. Pullmyfinger until four days ago, but now...everyone thinks J.J.'s this good guy. He's not the good guy like he acts he is. He's a piece of shit!
That you Rob? MK?
Michael, are you RG in disguise? Those last two sentences sound just like him.
Guys I'm not sure when this rule was changed but until this season Logano would've been in anyway because the 20 car won last year. It used to be you could qualify for the race if either the team or the driver won the previous year. I assume it is just the driver this year. I like AJ and Joey and honestly, they've run better than Robby anyway.
I know some people like AJ, but I'm a little surprised. I went to a signing of his NASCAR was in Texas. There were only like 30 people there.

I don't blame Logano for his quick success. Joe Gibbs likes bringing in the hot young talent, and seems to be good at choosing good kids. Put him in the best equipment and he'll grow fast. If he had started anywhere else his chances would be a lot lower.
I'm not surprised because of all the petty loyalists and raceday votes going to AJ and all Home Depot employees voting for Logano. Also to consider if these people have sprint phones their votes are doubled.
Yeah Raceday has promoted AJ for some reason. Guess it's because Kenny Wallace isn't racing this year or it would be all about him.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service