Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, I was more or less thinking about the crew getting their just due. They were an important part of the 2009 win.
In that case the 09 should be in the race, and Keslowski should not.

I certainly agree that the crew plays a huge role, and they should be acknowledged, that's not the way the eligebility requirements were written, nor is it how the All-Star race is pitched and promoted. It's all about the driver.
good point.
The point was just clarified on the SPEED boards that NASCAR changed the All Star rules sometime back. It is the driver that qualifies. NASCAR varied from their own rules in the Vickers case.
Nascar didn't follow their own rules? Ya think?
What's not fair is NASCAR changing the rules again to fit the circumstance of the moment.
and this is new?

sounds consistant with everyday nascar
We will be in turn 3 infield this weekend; hope to see other Robby fans there!
I'll be there, not camping though. Will you be easy to spot?
Red and beige decent-sized tent; flag pole (can't be higher than 8') with my 24/7 racing flags on them. I am kind of short, though! We have never been in the infield before - so not sure exactly where we will be. Here we are in our 'old' RGM gear :-))

talk about an oxiemoron NASCAN AND THIER INFANT WISDOM (they have no wisdom) ISN'T THIS A ALL STAR DRIVERS RACE????????????
I kinda liked the freudian "infant wisdom". lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service