Could sponsor All Sport soon be available?

Nascar has disputed Mayfield's claim that over the counter medication mixed with prescribed medications cause a failure in his drug screening. "What we have is a clear violation of policy," said David Black, whose Tennessee-based Aegis Labs conducts NASCAR's random testing program. "In my many years of experience, I have never seen a violation like this due to the combination of over-the-counter or prescription products." Black, citing NASCAR policy, declined to specify what caused Mayfield to test positive, saying it was "a drug of concern."

Mayfield will be forced to list the team under new ownership and new driver to race at Charlotte this weekend.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still want John Deere to be the sponsor.
I remember Robby rocking the JD hat at qualifying at the 2nd Atlanta race I think in 2004. It caused some rumors, I never was able to confirm RGM was negotiating with them.

My favorite car of all time is the old JD Chad Little car. That thing looked great, and you could always see it on the track, even when it was running at the back of the pack. (Which unfortunately was most of the time) I refuse to buy dust collecting die casts, but if RGM got JD as a sponsor, that would be one purchase I would have to make.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service