Is this an all Speed Energy car or is there an additional sponsor that will be added before the race?There seems to be some space on Robby’s rear quarter panels. If so, who might it be

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5) Anything else new for 2011 ?
Yes ! More details Wed Feb 16th
I think there was a mention of it in chat after qualifying. It was a PlanetRobby announcement and someone said maybe there will also be a RGM announcement.

Save The Planet!
LOL!!! Nascar's the Sponsor.. $3.5 Million a Year in Prize Money!! + TV Time!! Cha-Frickin-Ching!!
Limited TV time for those in the back unless you drive for Hendrick, RCR, and Ganassi. Penske, Stewart, Gibbs, and Petty get a little TV cover when they are in the back. Nada for everyone else.

You get more MRN coverage if you are in the garage then if you are running in the back.

Teams (small and large) need money to go fast, money comes from sponsors, sponsors need TV time to justify cost.

Come on Fox and MRN, mention and show every driver and sponsor multiple times through the race.

Remember through the field?
Too little time for that, especially with Jr's winless streak growing (Which I love!!!!!!)... NASCAR/Broadcasters needs to pump up their golden boy and daughter (Jr. & Danica)
If they run the way we saw them run Saturday night, there will be plenty of time for through the field, Digger Meets the Son of Frankenstein and Buffet Benny, God rest his soul.
Through the field wasn't FOX. It was NBC. FOX is Crank it Up and Boogity Boogity Boogity.
I hate Darrell Waltrip so much. He's the absolute WORST media face for NASCAR...and people wonder why this hick stereotype won't go away no matter how widespread NASCAR's popularity is.
+1
NASCAR wouldn't be where it is today without DW. Gatorade was the first non-automotive sponsor, and DW brought them into the sport in the mid-70s. He later got PepsiCo, and most important of all Tide, a product marketed toward women, on board in the 80s.

84 wins, 3 titles, very nice man in person.

Respect.
are you stupid he is the best one in the booth
I can't disagree with you anymore... While some of his rhetoric in the booth can be a little bit over the top and annoying, DW is one of the people that defined this sport and made it special. Without the likes of DW, this sport would never have gotten to where it is today.

And as a side note, I will second the fact that he is very nice in person. Very genuine. I've had the opportunity to meet him several times, but the first came when I was only 6 years old. He was here in Milwaukee for the Busch race at the Mile and was doing an appearance at a local GM dealership. My parents found out about it at the last minute and we zipped over there right before the end of the event. Despite getting there at the last minute, DW stayed past the time that he was supposed to leave to make sure everyone got his autograph. On top of that, he stayed even longer to talk with us because my dad knew guys who used to go down to Daytona years earlier. Overall, probably one of the highlights of my childhood. Then to be able to watch him go on and win the Cup championship later in the year capped it off perfectly.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service