Is this an all Speed Energy car or is there an additional sponsor that will be added before the race?There seems to be some space on Robby’s rear quarter panels. If so, who might it be

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are on to something here. How about; Red Bull sucks.
My guesses are Harris Teeter, Menards, or 7 11.
Pub-lix! Pub-lix! Pub-lix! Pub-lix!
or Circle K, Hot Spot, Bi-Lo, Food Lion, Piggly Wiggly (am selfish as these are all close to me, lol).
Bi-Lo would be fine with me.....all in favor: aye!
Wasn't Feb. 16th mentioned as a day for another announcement in a recent RGM press release? I would assume that would be an associate sponsor announcement considering the prime marketing real estate the #7 has on the rear panel. If there's any truth to RG marketing advertising space to his distributors, which would make sense, I would guess that the sponsor would be a nationally known vendor as the Daytona 500 is a very prestigious event and would command top dollar from any prospective sponsor. GNC maybe? 7-11 would be a great tie in with the car..
Feb 16th has not been mentioned in any press release.
Yeah it was next wednesday they just didnt say which next wednesday ?
Maybe just are PR announcement (Planet Robby)?!
Dang.. now you guys made me think about it and I did a little research and can't find anything about February 16th in a RGM press release. Looks like I need to reevaluate my logic.
not exactly. The Feb 16th note was in the FAQ of the Daytona Speedweeks discussion here at the planet.
Yup, you are correct:

5) Anything else new for 2011 ?

Yes ! More details Wed Feb 16th

I'm guessing that this is more related to something else though, maybe PR related?

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service