#78 Furniture Row team might have to wait on Kurt Busch...Robby available?

If NASCAR suspends Kurt Busch for this weekend's race at Charlotte, the Furniture Row team will need to scramble for a driver. Seems like the talent pool would be very slim... AJ Allmandinger could be a possibility... But teams aren't lining up to put him behind the wheel yet. Could be a great for Robby to slap some SPEED Energy stickers on that black car and gets some great PR about SPEED and his new stadium racing series !

Kurt will be the talk of the pre-race show if he's suspended by NASCAR. The driver who fills in will get lots of publicity. Look how much Hornish has banked off of AJ's mistake

Of course if it paid more than Blue Water...

Views: 1720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good to see you back, Zoom!

I've been here...just reading and keeping a low profile. I enjoy all of Robby's adventures of racing, but Nascar is my favorite. Hoping with all the new rule changes coming down it might be more attractive for Robby to run a few races next year. Holding out hope they build atleast 2 cars next year... a plate car and roadie. Maybe the SST series will make enough money to open up a few opportunities.

How did jimmy j get away with riding in Jrs window????

no rule against it. Perhaps there is now :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service