Does anyone know who is building the engines for the cup car ?

Views: 1485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most drivers probably didn't have to worry about it or think about it.

I think most all drivers are made aware of the time and money that has gone into the prep for a car especially a Daytona 500 car. You don't want someone tearing up things that you have put a ton of time into. I know if I was an owner it would be a topic of discussion at a pre race meeting.

Honestly!!! We all cheer for the same driver but why do some people try to clown other fans on this page?

Some people on here are "Robby Snobs" and they think we should all know as much as they do.

Indeed. However the commoners are simply amusing with their speculation. Actually, take it from somebody who knew...well, dirt about off-road before becoming an RG fan. This site is loaded with contributors who go a long way to share the knowledge they have. If somebody "in the know" is truely holding back, it's generally because they need to. I mean, take TOG for example. Don't ya think he just wants to bust out, & do a flag dance sometimes over the news he gets long before it can be released? Robby Snobs, pssh...I turn my nose up to you, & bid you a good evening.

Farewell

Ta Ta

Carry on now......oh right, the add reply button

im guessing briggs and stratton.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service