Did anyone see The Speed Report on the Speed Channel last night? RG was interviewed in the garage area because ASO is supposed to be announcing today that the 2010 edition of The Dakar will be returning to South America. Robby said that Team USA will be returning and will be running a minimum of two cars but probably four. He said "We're a couple of weeks away from the final ink on the third deal and there's a lot of interest in the fourth car." Has anyone heard anything about this fourth car?

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the "hummer" i use quotes because it is hardly a hummer. but GM can slap whatever grill on it they want.
I heard today that Tata Motors might buy Hummer. They are a company based in India that also owns Land Rover and Jaguar.
Thats the one. That car has no seat belts in the back seat and only 3 lug nuts per tire. They say it will do 65mph.
Tata is a massive company with a rediculous marketshare in other continents...Those bus crashes that always have 300 casualties, yep..Tata!
I heard a rumor BJ is drivin the 4th H3, but theres more TOG is driving the 5th one.
Make sure he has his bungie with him... it's a long way to the bottom over the edge of that cliff. :P
BJ says no dice.
I wonder if Juda would be a good teammate? LOL
And this was directed at which driver? or are you just feeling Biblical?
I think Fly is referring to Jutta Kleinschmidt, Robby's VW team mate in 2005.
why is he considering a russian driver for team USA
$$$

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service