just saying.... who's ready?

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty simple. Ronn's company is a major sponsor, and he secured himself a ride as well. I think folks need to move on from RG's and RB's 2008 public issues. I hope teamdakarusa has a great race.
I'm not harboring any ill-will or anything. I just assumed that after the lawsuit it would be a one-and-done deal. No problems here. $ is $
cool deal. Not pointing any fingers, but I just want to try to end the potential negative Ronn Bailey stuff before it begins. What problems they had have been resolved, and the rest is pretty much between Ronn and RG.

Lets race !
The entry list shows Robby Gordon Motorsports for all three Hummers - not Team Dakar USA. Go RGM!
It also shows Ronn Bailey, not Runn.
why didnt the driver from last year step up?
Ronn is driving it himself, so there was nothing to step up to.Eric drove in 2009 because Ronn didnt. Ronn is ready for 2010.Eliseo Salazar was supposed to drive the third Hummer, but his funding fell thru, so Carlos got the $$ and he is ready for action
The way I see it , three Hummers + three drivers means it's all good . Go Robby , Ronn and Carlos !
Yes it is Sherri. The entries after Robby are nothing but bonuses , and will provide even more media for us to enjoy.
Without a doubt TOG . Looking forward to everything in regards to the media that we'll get to see .
Three Hummers, that's awesome. Glad Robby and Ronn patched things up. Can't wait!
The threeee Amigos ! + three co pilots
find the singing bush and follow the invisible swordsman to the Checkers.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service