Reading about DEI and the penalties and quotes from John Story. I know John used to be Robby's manager (or something like that) and just wondering if he just left for a "better opportunity" or if there were problems with him and RGM. I guess I'm just curious as to how and why he ended up at DEI.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From my understanding John was the GM at RGM. Johns roles were to run the day to day business, over see the shop, help with sponsor marketing and John was at most races on the weekends acting as PR .

From what I heard was that DEI offered John a position that payed him much more and his day to day responsibilities where doing one job. DEI had other people to do the 5 other jobs that John was doing at RGM. This was going to fee up time for John to have a life outside of RGM.

The one thing I dont know is how Robby's and John's friendship is after John left. I have heard some say Robby was not happy with Johns decision and I have heard some say that Robby understood and was ok with John moving forward with his carrier.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service