Sirius NASCAR Radio's Sirius Speedway is reporting today that Teresa Earnhardt has enlisted the services of Bear, Stearns and Company to find a buyer -- or at least a major financial investor -- for Dale Earnhardt, Inc. Bear Stearns is an investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm based in New York City, and has been charged with finding a buyer for the entire operation. Barring that, Earnhardt is said to be interested in selling at least a minority interest in the team. DEI President of Global Operations Max Siegel declined to comment on the story when contacted earlier today.(Sirius NASCAR Radio's Sirius Speedway)

John Menard was very interest into buying into DEI and building a motor program a few years ago. Terese was not interest in bring anyone in.

Now if DEI is having a change of heart why not offer John Menard a piece of the company like he originally was interested in? Why is DEI now looking for a partner?

Maybe its because John is taking Paul and his $22 million dollar Sponsorship of the #15 car to a Yates car? Maybe Menard has rekindled a relationship that we all thought was gone when the Menard/Gordon/Yates deal feel threw.

There has been to speculation and a report on Jayski about the possibility of Menard moving his sponsorship to Yates.

We will see!

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nothing surprises me anymore, nik.
What would Dale Sr do?
You think John really gives DEI $22 mil ? I think he pays about $10 mil for Paul.
he probably paid ginn 15 mil last year for the 13,14 for dei and now pays about 16 mil this year
I was told that Menard was paying $22 million, but that was also including the Busch car when Paul was doing both Busch and Cup. Then last year because Paul did not run Busch it then included being an associate on Dale Jr's car.

This is what I was told and it came from someone in the sport, and some info they have given me in the past was pretty spot on.

This year with Menard only sponsoring the #15 it might be less. I dont know.
I heard this weekend that John doesn't give DEI any money. Its all Paul's, that he gets from Menards. Its his portion of the company that he decides to use on racing.
I would think it would be around 15 million for a full season arrive and drive.

matt
Dude you look like Michael Waltrip..what do you know? :) LMAO SO JK!
I love this stupid Waltrip pic...it's AWESOME!
yeah , he's such a putz.
It's POS. How awesome could it be?
And most likely Theresa would not want to sell the company to Jr. - after all his Dad built the company.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service