I'm going to jump in here while this site is brand new.

RobbysUprising was a pretty good place until a huge pissing match broke out about "negative" posts. There were a lot of loyal Robby fans who didn't want to hear any criticism of Robby or his team.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

Most of those accused of being negative on RuR were expressing their frustrations and stating it how they saw it. There is absolutley NOTHING wrong with pointing out faults with the driver (and his team) that one chooses to follow.

I'm hoping we don't get into the same kind of mess here. If you don't like a comment made by another member here, then just ignore it and move on. If it gets to the point where you don't like anything posted, then find somewhere else to go. DO NOT try to tell me, or anyone else, that we may be any less of a fan because we criticise Robby or his team - that's part of being a fan. Sure, our ranting and raving won't make RGM have any better results, but neither will blind devotion and fawning.

Let's all keep it real.

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes I wonder why he even pays a crew chief. Everyone on the team has radios, just eliminate the position and bellar orders to everyone listening.
If he eliminated the position he wouldn't have anyone to blame. Then when he thought it was time to fire the cc he would also have to fire the driver.
LOL good point
But this driver doesn't think he is the problem, obviously!!!!!
Tax writeoff???? What did they do before radio's were put in the cars??
No F-ing CRY BABIES ALLOWED!! END OF STORY!!
Who the Hell is crying now??
So am I to discern from this thread that RuR shut down because Robby's sperm have had better results than him this yeaR? LMAO
Not going there!!!!!!!
You win the Silver Medal !
Leave it to you. Notice Mouse and I were discreet. Not our sarcastic lawyer.
Thanks ShayLynn7!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service