I'm going to jump in here while this site is brand new.

RobbysUprising was a pretty good place until a huge pissing match broke out about "negative" posts. There were a lot of loyal Robby fans who didn't want to hear any criticism of Robby or his team.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

Most of those accused of being negative on RuR were expressing their frustrations and stating it how they saw it. There is absolutley NOTHING wrong with pointing out faults with the driver (and his team) that one chooses to follow.

I'm hoping we don't get into the same kind of mess here. If you don't like a comment made by another member here, then just ignore it and move on. If it gets to the point where you don't like anything posted, then find somewhere else to go. DO NOT try to tell me, or anyone else, that we may be any less of a fan because we criticise Robby or his team - that's part of being a fan. Sure, our ranting and raving won't make RGM have any better results, but neither will blind devotion and fawning.

Let's all keep it real.

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your right, it shouldn't be any different! Amen to that.
Yep, you knew it,& you knew I wouldn't stay silent while some of ya grab torches, & pitchforks.
Look, the problem wasn't with anybody sayin the season sucked. It has, no doubt. Yes somethings need to change. Them cats need to find a groove.
I believe we're gonna see good things tomorrow,& more down the road. Does that make me a cheerleader? Not in my head, cuz I also believe RG is 2-3 steps ahead of my arm chair CC abilities.
So for all you cats that think you can do better, do all us mere-mortal fans a favor....Go fill out an app. @ RGM, & put us in muthafukin Victory Lane!
Thank you for your time.
AMEN to this. I agree 100%, everyone reserves the right to piss and moan. It doesn't make you less of a fan, it just makes you honest and real. You would bitch if it were you and your life so let it rip; and in the end most everyone stays and it's all good. Plus we all bond over the good, bad and the ugly of it. None of us hate Robby, if we did his face would be the avatar of the unknown and we would be talking about some other driver. We gather to vent and enjoy the sites and sounds of Racing AND Robby. This year Robby has had difficulty living up to the racing that we expect and that is the major frustration.
I have no problem with bitchin' and venting. We all get angry because we do care about the team and what is happening with them. In fact, this IS a good place for it as we all understand why members are doing it. I just ask that we do the complaining with respect to one another. No name calling and disrespectfulness to the other members please!
Ok what did I miss, what is the TOP SECRET RGM is trying to hide?
NOT out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!
Thanks alot mouse I will have to do some digging now DAMMM
I'm sure the imfo you are looking for is out and about, but I will only say that it is his personal business!! And I'm not going there! No one is going to step on my tail for saying anything! Sorry! Dig away!!!!
No Problem. I know what it is now,I think , He should not be pissed off about it he should be happy.
I'm not convinced the "Secret" is the reason for the unplug. The info had been on the Uprising for several weeks, if you knew where to look.
I'm very sure the "secret" had nothing to do with shutting the site down either!!!!! Time to move on and Thanks again for this site TOG!!!!! I doubt e-bay would even want a deal on my uprising shirt!!!! It's only been worn once, but it does have mouseking7 on the left sleeve!
It wasn't that issue. I guess some of you don't remember during the "vote for Robby " campaign, there was a guy named Jason falls, on the UR? He was from JB, also "BG" was a cat from the Deerfield JB HQ (lotta initials right?).
How bout during Dakar, "Ramses", TOYO guy. "Monster Joe", yep you guessed it, Monster Energy. These are Robby's sponsors, the guys who DO pay him, lots of money to race. They were capable, as well as say...Office Depot to read all that BS that was getting posted. So yeah, here, voice away! But some of those UR racing "experts",(the ones that could always do beter) should realize the number one rule of a major NASCAR team. THINK ABOUT THE SPONSORS. You kinda screwed the pooch on that one didn't ya? Know-it-alls.............

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service