I'm going to jump in here while this site is brand new.

RobbysUprising was a pretty good place until a huge pissing match broke out about "negative" posts. There were a lot of loyal Robby fans who didn't want to hear any criticism of Robby or his team.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

Most of those accused of being negative on RuR were expressing their frustrations and stating it how they saw it. There is absolutley NOTHING wrong with pointing out faults with the driver (and his team) that one chooses to follow.

I'm hoping we don't get into the same kind of mess here. If you don't like a comment made by another member here, then just ignore it and move on. If it gets to the point where you don't like anything posted, then find somewhere else to go. DO NOT try to tell me, or anyone else, that we may be any less of a fan because we criticise Robby or his team - that's part of being a fan. Sure, our ranting and raving won't make RGM have any better results, but neither will blind devotion and fawning.

Let's all keep it real.

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it is going to get us good, fair, honest results, I would change a car number in a heart beat if it were to get us some good runs and finishes. Even if it means slightly supporting Kyle Busch.
But no Kyle Busch masks for RG or any of us! (TOG, maybe that is the new picture to use if RuR comes back?)
Bump for the weekday newbies.
Amen.
At uprising, folks were too sensitive. If there was a topic I didn't care for, I just didn't click it. That simple. If I were to tell a yankess fan to stop bitching about Steinbrenner, they would throw me off the Brooklyn bridge. I see nothing wrong with most anything people talk about.
well gas the fuck on robby!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service