Was cruising Jayski and linked to this article. Toward the end, it questions RG's relationship with Gillette and Evernham. Anyone have any inside info. on this? Just wondering.

http://www2.journalnow.com/content/2008/jul/06/nascar-notebook-toyo...

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We discussed this yesterday, on this thread:
Trouble again in Paradise?
Thanks for the heads-up Alan. I missed the original thread - checking it out now.
Hey Kim , multiple threads on the same topics sometimes happen, so it's all good and thanks for the info.Any contributions are appreciated
Yeah, I wasn't chastising - just making sure everyone knew there was an existing thread with some discussion alread on-going.
yeah I knew you weren't, but sometimes at RuR people would blast individuals for posting the same topic a day later,when most of the time the user just didn't know the original was there..lol..I am going to try and keep the same topic threads to a minimal and maybe just transfer the comments from one to the other. Thanks Alan !
I dont know alot about how things work, but I didnt think it was a big deal for same topic threads. The ones who posted them really did get blasted . I never have time to make sure something has not been said before. I do enough stupid shit already , with out reapeating someone elses stupid shit.
Alan - I didn't take it that way. No harm, no foul.
RG needs to really watch it if he's thinking about going to Ford - they've just withdrawn all money and help to all the V8Supercar teams except their R&D team and SBR, leaving a lot of successful teams and top-form drivers in the lurch. Some teams will go under because of it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service