Jimmie Johnson - Robby Gordon one of top drivers that scares me the most to be around on the track

Q: WHAT FIVE DRIVERS, ANYWHERE ON THE TRACK, WOULD SCARE YOU THE MOST TO BE AROUND?

JOHNSON: "There are a bunch of them (laughs). Typically, wrecked cars to start with, and then I think if you get around the No. 77 (Sam Hornish Jr.) or the No. 42 (Juan Pablo Montoya) or the No. 7 (Robby Gordon) at times can be a handful; gosh, you go through the list, let's see. I seem to be struggling with those guys from time to time. The No. 77 of late has been one of the toughest ones for me to pass, which I don't understand why. But I guess those three off the to of my head."

To read the whole articel: http://motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=312836&FS=NASCAR-CUP

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES! JPM and Robby are my favs. Now we need to get AJ Allmendinger a little meaner and I've got a trifecta!
I'm with you brotha. But as far as JJ goes, everyone hates the guy who makes it look easy, and he and Chad do that. People like Jeff Gordon more now because he's not winning. JJ's a great driver or he wouldn't be where he is, look at the competition.
JJ doesn't like to be around Robby because it make him get that week in the knee's feeling that he gets in front of attractive guys. Don't worry Jimmie I won't tell Chandy your serect. LOL
Ha! For sure, the girlfriend thing is just a front....!
Jimmie has been scared of Robby since the off road days. Jimmie still has nightmares about "going for a ride" in the desert!!
What exactly is going on with JJ's hair??? Is it a comb over? LOL.. I swear I really don't know. One day it seemed normal and the next it was long and Looking good in a hat. But when the hat came off... WTF? I say rock the dome! We need someone besides Bodine to carry the torch! LOL.. Can you imagine a bald shinned up dome on JJ with his waxed unibrow????? Priceless.... Its coming JJ.... I'm sure Mr. Spencer has a few rugs he could loan out....
LOL the rumor around the old work place is it's hair plugs.
My two cents -- I think everyone should focus on another part of what JJ said. He basically said he doesn't know what situations the other guys are in. Wouldn't it behoove (spelling?) him to have a general idea of who is fighting for top 35 so that he knows who might be pushing a little harder out there? I think that I would want that info if I was in the lead trying to win a championship.

As for RG -- 100 % all the time - no moving over for the leader. You want to pass---you better earn it!!! So JJ can cry all he wants, ain't gonna change a thing! That's one of the main reasons I'm an RG fan.

On a side note: Interesting all the comments about the eyebrows and hair -- I haven't really paid much attention lately -- will have to watch for it this week. After all, we will see JJ 90 % of pre-race and as much as possible during the race (UGH!).
If it wasnt for the lucky dog... JJ would have alot more trouble with other drivers besides the three he listed! Cmon really folks.. What do you expect from JJ? He is cut from the same cloth as Jeffy pooh! A well groomed so to speak-corp driver!
That also tells me that the No. 7 gets lapped A LOT! That's funny that a champion like Jimmy would mention Robby Gordon as someone he hates to be around. I don't think Jimmy needs "Balls", he has "Hardware" to prove he can do it.
Robby just needs to be courtious to the leader like everyone else and then race to get his lap back when it happens. We all bitch about Sonoma or the Glen when people get in Robby's way and hold him up, maybe he should do the same and not be so hard on the leaders when they lap his ass! My kid races go karts and even he knows that! It's give and take out there. If your tough but not an ass it will be your turn to get a wave by sooner or later. It's called racing, look into it!
Robby asked for "help" from other cars about a dozen times on the scanner last week - "I'm faster than the #xx car - see if we can get some help"
I heard it was Propecia, because it wouldn't work for
Chad, and he had to go to the plugs instead.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service