Since this award will always be given to Michael Waltrip when he's on the track, today's Honorable Mention goes to Clint Bowyer for his pit-road move killing Montoya's front end, and hence his top 5 finish. Nice move moron!

Way to go Robby Gordon for a solid day and finish, it was a tough race, and you guys shined!

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How many cautions did Michael Waltrip cause? Like 4? Idiot and his car was just imploding around him
The only good thing Mikey did was help bunch the field up. But as much as I like Clint, that was a bonehead move. I hope he apologized because JPM has become known for giving paybacks.
Honarable Mention has to be Sam Hornish, Jr...he was a road block all day for many drievrs including Robby.

He needed to be punted!
Oh sure, but not yesterday.
HERE HERE. Bowyer is a first class ass clown.
wish montoya would have commented when walking back to his hauler after he was wrecked that would have been must see tv.
way to go robby for a decent finish!!!!!!!
they technically are in that it's always Mikey's if he's on the track.
I don't blame Waltrip for going back out at all. I'm blaming NASCAR for allowing him to continue to go back out, and their bonehead points system that basically requires fucked up cars to go back out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service