The weather should be much better on Saturday so both Cup practice sessions will not be affected.Robby didn't get to run any laps on Friday , because the rain picked back up after only 8 minutes of practice.First practice is televised tape delayed at 12:00pm on SPEED. Happy Hour will be shown on ESPN2 at 6:00pm,also tape delayed. Live tracking is available at nascar.com and foxsports.com via foxtrax in the nascar section.Talk about all the action here!

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did anyone see or know about yesterday? I know they only managed to get 8 minutes of practice in yesterday, When I was watching speed, Robby was 2nd in line on pit road waiting to get out there. As soon as they started letting cars get on the track Robby pulled off to the side and never went out. Anything go wrong? or just wanted to see of the track was good acording to others first?
dang it I don't see practice on SPEED right now!
TOG's just an optimist - is isn't actually scheduled to air
Robby ran 10 straight laps to start off practice.. but if you compare his lap #10 speed to others with 10 laps.. Robby had the fastes time.
Hmm- Jayski said practice was televised.
according to track pass RG ran the 28th fastest lap with 12 laps run...his average sped/time need some improvement
Average lap time can be easily scewwed. his first couple of laps were kinda slow.. maybe traffic or just getting a feel of the setup.. he ran 13 laps straight.. I watched laps 7, 8 , 9, & 10.. he was really fast (lap by Lap) compared to others whit that many laps straight.
there is an oddity for you all.. 14 minutes into practice.. and Robby has ran the most laps (so far)
hopefully he was just "shaking" the car down.....he needs more speed
Practice WILL be televised at 12:00 on speed.
I just made the adjustments to the original post.
Ok.. I'm seeing his lap times change up and down every other lap.. My guess.. he is trying all the different lines on the track with this new TTCOT. trying to find what works best with it. 18 laps into practice and last lap speed wasn't as good as the others.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service