Want to get opinions on which track would be the "best" one to see a race at next year. I would like to limit it to the first half of the year. I would like to take my wife on sort of a small vacation. (She is the one in the picture at Robby's souvenier hauler at Darlington this year). We would like to go somewhere that puts on a good show AND that RG can get a decent run. My (our) experince has been limited to Charlotte and Darlington in Nascar and she will go to the ALMS at Road Atlanta. We are in South Carolina so some place away from the southeast would be a plus. Our only race plans for 2009 is Darlington again (it is 10 miles from work).

What has the experience been like at Vegas for the fans?

Fontana?

Can you see the action at Sonoma?

Any other obvious races I'm missing?

Thanks,
Jim

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Richmond is a great place to see a race, but sit up high enough to see as much of the track as possible, the spring race is sometimes iffy, because we have had rain the last couple of years and then it has been cold the next day (which they did have to run it on Sunday last year). Bristol can be funny weather wise because you can go in on Saturday for the Busch (sorry i am not used to Nationwide yet) race and freeze your butt off then on Sunday it's 80 degrees.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service