Join in today as Robby makes his way to the front of the field at Martinsville. Robby had a good car in happy hour and is confident a top 20 can be had today.Race starts at 1:30pm and is on ABC.

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just can't get into martinsville races for some reason, in fact the whole rest of the season doesn't have a race that excites me much
I guess they think we won't post anything of interest to them.
I was told on RuR that I didn't know anything because I was "just a girl" but I think some of us women know more than many of the guys
We just don't have a need to brag or show off! LOL
Was I the last one to know that Nine Lives" who started the site is Rob Harris aka as bobbychuck and that he no longer works for RGM/..
really??? fired or quit?
Don't know..got an email "invittaion" from nine lives but said it wa from Rob harris..so I followed some links and found where Rob is now...has been since Sept, when the axe feall at RGM.
uh oh, there goes reagan smith now.

hey question...the 00 has left the track and is loading the car on the trailer. So why does he still finish in 39th and RG in 40 when RG is still on the track? Wouldn't that be considered a DNF?
cause robby is 51 laps down. 00 will end up probably :only: 45 down by the end
I love it. Robby just asked if the "redneck Jesus" leading? The spotter yes the 48 is leading. Robby comes back and said no I meant the 88.
because he was only 44 laps down, Robby 50, so rob can't finish any more than 40th , not enough laps left.
Hey Dave (a male) posted on page 15. Dave catch up and post on the page we are on!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service