Join in tonight as Robby charges his way to the front of the field at Charlotte.The race begins at 7:00pm and is on ABC.

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he lost 30 pts based on that fiasco, you get what you pay for, scrubs for a crew and an intern for a cc
Crew absolutely sucks. Jackman had no clue what to do, ran around the car then had to run back around....I think its a penalty for him being on the left side of the car when he left the box. Thank god the 84 and 00 are done now...we have a 4 lap cushion till the 10 passes us. No need to panic like retards, just calmly fix the car. Shit we already look like retards because we cant do a green flag stop. That gun was dead for a while....do they not check there equipment good enough I mean seriously. If the team cant get excited and do good after this performance, when can they?
FUCK 4 laps down! this sucks
calmly....what's that?
need some more crashes pick up some more points on the 00 and 84
I mean, we were already screwed, we had stayed out way to long. The time we would have lost getting left sides is nothing in comparison to what we just lost (not to mention trashed a very good car). In all likelihood we will finish 34th unless more cars drop out. Worst case we lost 4 laps on that pit stop, and we came out running 28th.
31st .... 5 laps down we need some crashes and yellow flags
He just needs to baby that car and not be the next caution, he should just kill his radio since he can't hire anything to back him.
on the bright side had decent car in top 20 can take something from this I hope.
33 in driver points.....1 point less than Riggs...that sucks!
Bunch of frickin NIMRODS
What really sucks is the #41 and #6 were the two cars we were running with before the pit road disaster...they're running 9th and 10th....we're running 31st

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service