Shouldn''t today's fight with Harvick cost him something? I'm a Carl fan, just wondering. And bored.

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Naw...no one got hurt. No one saw it. I think it's better than wrecking each other, I just can't figure out why Carl would start something with Harvick when Harvick was the victim of Carl's actions on the race track. Carl is a little crazy to me. I know Harvick ran his mouth about Carl but if I was Harvick I would do the same. Carl should realize he drove like an idiot and move on.
Roid Rage Redux ?
I hope Carl kicks Harvicks ass. I met Carl this year in the pits at the dirt track during the Vegas race. He was a really nice guy who kept thanking all the fans and calling everyone "sir". He seemed very polite and humble especially considering he had just won the spring Cali race three days elier. I found a new respect for Carl that night. He is a cool guy.
Some of these drivers are great illusionists.
maybe so but there were only about 4 people there and nobody else would have noticed if he had acted like an asshole. oh yea it was cold as hell too.
Ill bet Harvick wouldnt have been nearly as decent. Call me old fashioned but it is unusual for people (and spotted cows) to actually have manners these days.:)
I read that Harvick called Carl a pansy and Carl left him a note on the seat of his plane, both after the race. The only way skinny little KH had him on the hood of a car is if Carl let him, Carl's a tank.
Cousin Carl is a "PUNK"! TOG nailed it by saying he was an illusionists. He has been in everyones grill! Even his teammate Matt! When the cameras are rolling he puts on his "oh yes sir and thank you sir" BS! I lost all respect for him and the metal mulisha once they got together! PLEASE! The only reason Brian Deegan answered his phone call was for the O mighty green back! It's a small community out here in so cal! Carl tops the list of D bags in the spec series they call nascar!
Well, all I can say is he was pretty cool guy before he was a Cup driver. After he won the ride in Jack Roush's truck, but before the season began he was wandering around campus looking for one of his friends back in Columbia. Stumbled upon the formula car team's workshop and spent over an hour sitting around BS'ing with us. Came back over Easter break and accepted an invitation to drive the car during a test and tune session, and quickly got into a competition fighting over best lap times. I've still got his card sitting around somewhere I'd bet.
Fame may have changed him, but he at least was good people.
never met the man but you have to like his determination that last lap run at jimmy that was awesome.in a points race and putting it all out there.not just playing it safe that is why i like him.IMHO
The guys got skills... he is still a D bag! Nice touch leaving a note with happy's pilot. Was he expecting a note back from happy? I don't get it and stop the F N back flip! Your starting to peg out on the gay-o-meter! Maybe break dance on the hood? Olskool style...
Harvick is a hot head, but no more than the rest of the bunch. But Edwards is certifiable nuts.

The deal with Kenseth last year showed Edwards to be a crazy mo fo. On steroids kinda crazy. Sitting in a dark room looking at a handgun kinda crazy if you ask me. It also kinda freaks me out in an Oedipus Complex kind of way when I see him with his mom.

Carl Edwards is the second most likely guy in Nascar you would find running around barefoot at night babbling incoherently after he had totalled his SUV.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service