The best chance Robby has to win this year is in the Baja 1000. I caught the Baja 500 this year. I might go down if I can get a group together to San Felipe Mexico because it loops through there this year. Its November 20 to the 23rd. I would like to get a group of Robby fans to come down to my place and cheer him on.
http://www.score-international.com/
http://rentalo.com/203463/sanfelipevacationrental10.html

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted to go this year. Some of BJ Baldwins's team have cautioned me against it. They say it's just getting too dangerous to drive there and getting rather intense even in Ensenada.
If Robby can keep the mechanical issues at bay he'll be fighting it out with BJ. At that point I'm really torn as to who I'd want to win.
Ken and I have been going to Baja for years working medical. Not this year. I can't justify the danger. My husband who always groans about Mexico was very surprised when I made the decision we're not going. The Baja races are by far my favorite. Plus, I love mexico. But, 38 killed last week in Tijuana alone is not a risk I want to take.

I'll get on race-dezert and listen to the race via the net.
Well come on to San Felipe, its a sleepy fishing village, the course is about a mile from my house.
Well, we travel throughEl Centro to CAlexico through Mexicali or San Luis down route 5 to San Felipe. We are away from the madness of Esenada. THere going to do a nice loop down there.
man i wish i could go. that would be sweet to see this in person.
For the 500, I was heading down to San Felipe, and the chase truck passed me going the other way. THe course is going to loop around San Felipe, I'm excited. You save no race tickets. You get a front row seat.
I'll try to get some in video from inside the truck of BJ. Someone forgot to turn on the camera before the 500 race, so there wasn't any of his win. If I get it, I'll share. At least I'll have photos from the race pit stops. I'll make sure my friends get photos of Robby this time. I bride my husbands co-workers with cookies and brownies for the road and they usually get me what I want. :)
Would love to go, but that's just not in the cards! Will just cheer from my side of the country!
It's cooling down in Arizona, in the 70's today. Best time of year to be in the Baja. Maybe next year.
If he is racing the H3 he has no chance to win
I am sure they will spend alot of time on that drive train part, that has failed two times.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service