Join in as Robby Gordon marches to the front of the pack ( well, after riding around the back for the first 450 miles..lol ) . Guess we will see how many wrecks he can avoid and hopefully the pitstops will be good.

Views: 117

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

we are between the 48 and 88.....im sure they will complain RObby is blocking them in...lol
TOG, I was wondering about the # 13 pit stall also. Any idea how this pick came about? It will probably will be a very good spot for Robby. By the time he gets in, the Hendrick cars should be gone. lol
He got the scraps. Last qualifier gets the last pick, and thats what was left.Unlucky #13 ..lol..( right OJ ? )
I would not worry about the 48's pit stall. Just as the 88 wants to leave its stall Robby should arrive from P38. Let's see if JR tags him.
You can count on the Hendrick cars being gone by the time RG pulls into the pits..with the exception of the last 20-25 laps.....

With points being an issue...count on Robby running about 1/2 lap down until the end....there is absolutely no way he will put himself in position to be wrecked early........

I'm kinda feeling like a top 10 is on the menu for today......
hi everyone. it's a cool 72 in Vegas!! The first time I've had my a/c off since May!!! Ofcouse once you open windows here you have an inch of dust covering everything. Hoping for a safe race with a great finish!!
hey, 13 isn't an unlucky number for Asians, 6 is though.
another vegas fan checkin in. Hey vass, isnt it nice to finally turn off the a/c and allow some fresh air in?
another thing, look at all the "tools" at the front today. I think i would rather sit back and wait for the big one caused by all those tools up front for sure.
it's beautiful, but I had to dust everything this AM after that wind. No rain down here in Southern Highlands though. I'm afraid to see how cold my pool is though.
wow this dude cannot hit a high note ..

he's from "3 Doors and One Octave Down?"
yeah that was bad!
and not being nitpicky..but he sang "Gave proof, through THAT night, that our flag was still there"

its THE night ..not THAT night...not to be the "grammar fag" but it is our National Anthem...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service