I dont know what every one elses opinions are but I am sure happy that RGM brought back the swoosh design for the Menards cars these last two weeks. I hope they bring it back for the Jim Beam car later this year. I was never a big fan of the flames. It looks too much like the KING POS's car.( I know you all know who I am talking about!)

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i started a thread on this last week. i could not agree with you more! i love those schemes, regardless of sponsor or color. the swoosh designs are unique and very uniform looking. hope they continue to run them...
I like the flames on the Jim Beam cars but they are awful on e menards schemes. The one scheme I would like to see again is the Jim Beam Black scheme with the swoosh. That is one of my favorites.

Seeing that picture reminds of how much better the old cars look, they were actually real race cars.

COT cars wouldn't look so bad if they went with a spoiler instead of a wing. Have you seen the Nationwide COT cars...no wing...spoilers instead. Look great!
if he brings the old schemes back, it should bring back some of the sucsess of years ago. so i hope :P
The flame job is a lousy flame job....
My fav on top of all the swooshes, is the Nationwide original Fruit of the Loom car, not the cup one though
The first COT didn't have a wing on it until later. There was a spoiler on it; that is just the first version of the Nationwide COT.
I'll vote for flames on the Jim Beam car.
I like the Jim Beam flames and the swoosh on the Menards cars, but I like the dark blue with yellow best. I am not a fan of yellow race cars. A Monster reverse scheme would be cool too, Bright green with a black M on the hood.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service