Two practice sessions today, first at 1:00PM CT and 2:30 PM CT.

Qualifying will kickoff at 11:15 AM CT.

Car will be impounded after qualifying.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Talladega Totals – Gordon will be making his 16th Cup appearance at the 2.66-mile high banked tri-oval, recording one top-five, four top-10, and seven top-15 finishes. Gordon also captured a front-row starting spot in 2002 and has two top-10 starts prior to the wave of the green. He also has one Nationwide Series start at the superspeedway.

Thoughts on ‘Dega – "I’m looking forward to this weekend’s race and getting our superspeedway chassis back on the track. The last time chassis No. 209 was raced was in July at Daytona, and we finished 6th," Gordon stated. "Talladega is exciting from the drop of the green flag to drop of the checkered flag. There is three-wide racing, and every lap is intense. We know we have a car that can draft to the front. We just have to be patient, avoid "the big one" and be there in the end."

Appearance Schedule – Robby Gordon will appear at his souvenir trailer on Sunday morning at 9:45 a.m.

TV and Radio Times – Qualifying is set for Saturday, October 4th at 12:15 p.m. (ET) on Speed, MRN, and Sirius Satellite radio. The Amp Energy 500 will begin on Sunday, October 5th at 2:00 p.m. (ET) and will be broadcast live on ABC, MRN and Sirius Satellite radio
Just read that Robby is 3rd in restrictor plate points this season.
25th after 3 laps
2nd quickest on lap 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd after 4 laps!
Looks like he has a STRONG car to me.
88 (not 10) is smoking.
Anyone else think the 88 paint scheme looks horrible?
I agree...I think they took a big step backwards.

1.) No you can't see the names...AT ALL

2.) He done blowed up.
I was very surprised at how bad Junior's paint schemes have been...I mean with AMP Energy you could have a killer paint scheme...even with National Guard a cool scheme could be designed. The 2 they run is horrible! Only decent scheme Junior has run all year was the throw back Mountain Dew scheme.
I think the National Guard car is great. Much better than Biffle or Mears' old National Guard cars with the puke yellow numbers. The Amp Energy car is boring but not awful. The best schemes were the throwbacks and the camo National Guard car he ran at Daytona.
I loved the throwback MD scheme earlier this year. I loved it as a kid with DW drivin that #11 Buick,& I thought it was awesome to see it come back.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service