We've talked about who the best talent is in Nascar, let's flip it around and decide who s the top ten worst. Here are the criteria. Let's not pick on rookies or those new to the sport. They must have sucked for a min. of 3 years in Nascar. Who are the top 5 worst, how the hell did he get that ride, drivers? Here's my opinion.

1. Michael Waltrip
2. Elliott Sadler
3. Reed Sorenson
4. Travis Kvapil
5. Casey Mears

Note: JJ Yeley would've made the list if he still had a ride.

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have to factor this in with Robby. Aside from RCR who has he driven for? Sabco = Crap, Morgan McClure= Crap Jim Smith = Crap Robby Gordon Motorsports = Crap. During his time at RCR he had 3 wins to Kevin Harvick's 2 wins. This was at a time when RCR was midpack at best. Robby Gordon doesn't belong on that list.

Strange but true fact that many don't know. Tony Stewart had signed with some mediocre Pontiac team for the 1997 season. The team went out of business and we all know what happened with Tony . Imagine if Tony hadn't been so lucky and the team had went cup racing. Would he still be here today? Probably would've ad a career similar to Robby's. Robby never got a break with a big team like Gibbs.

I aslo has to say that Jamie Mac is not that bad. Jamie's stock has drastically fallen since he's driven Roush's test car ( don't tell me it isn't a test car). I think if Jamie gets another chance he could surprise some people.

Tony Raines, also no slouch. Look at what he did at Hall of Fame. BAD team and decent results.
Still being a Hater Austin? I would put Jeffy on that list......but it is a list of drivers, not queers!
Tony is better than JJ Yeley then.
You mean he has done nothing other than 3 wins............

Your list.........to say he has done nothing is stripping him of those vicories......
anyone recall Rick Mast. He was a good local track driver. Had to quit Nascar due to health issues.
Chad Little? He was good for sponsors and the american farmer, by leaving John Deer tractor parts all over the country from track to track!!!
He was pretty good in the Busch Series and his souvenir posters/pictures adorned my walls. OOooo- maybe that was just a girl thing. LOL! Seriously, one of the nicest drivers I have ever met!
Ahhh buckshot, he was only there because of his daddys money from Georgia Pacific! Cool paint scheme though!
she never made cup, but yes she sucks!
Michael Waltrip
the whole Sauter Family...all asses
Shane Hmiel... could have been a great driver except for the lack of a brain
Reed Sorenson

I think the only thing wrong with Petty and Nememchek, is they need to retire. They wer great driver once.
Current cup drivers excluding rookies:

1) Mikee Waltrip
2) Kyle Petty
3) Paul Menard
4) Elliot Sadler
5) Casey Mears

BTW I would put Todd Bodine high on the talent list, BUT, not too much demand for short, fat, bald, ugly guys in cup these days.
1. Michael Waltrip
2. Kyle Petty
3. Tony Raines
4. Paul Menard
5. Elliott Sadler

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service