It wasn't a great weekend, but Robby was able to manage hanging on to a secured spot for Talladega.

29th #01 2,343
30th #41 2,326
31st #55 2,299
32nd #22 2,290
33rd #84 2,271
34th #66 2,232
35th #7 2,182
36th #00 2,122
37th #77 2,116

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is total bullshit! This dude is a fuckin tool! Someone needs to straighten his shit the fuck out!!! How dumb can this dude be to not see what the fuck is going on? I mean come on already fuck!!!
I do not think Robby was that upset with the car today. It was very hot and the car was off at the beginning but if he had not missed his pit stall and lost a ton of time it would have been a top 25 easy. The one time he thought he had a flat it was actually him hitting the oil from Riggs losing his driveshaft which I think led to Kyle Petty spinning to bring out the yellow. At the beginning Kirk actually was not questioned on his calls, later on he was.

matt
right..and you forgot to add...and not got passed by the leader 4 times.........he would have been a top 25.....

The car was crap...just like the last (insert your number) races.....I'l
Robby's working with the least out there, week in and week out. There's only so much one car do.
The track was hot and greasy. All of the drivers had problems on the turns. Granted, the leaders were able to figure it out towards the end, but it was a tough day for everyone. I even heard Robby get complimented on the radio this morning for keeping control of his car because he was sliding into every turn and had to race it like it was a dirt track.
So Robby will definitely be making his 300th start in Cup this weekend at 'Dega. Hopefully he celebrates it with a cool paint scheme and a decent finish.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service