Several people, TOG included are predicting retaliation from Jamie befor the end of the season.
I really dont see this happening, for several reasons.

# 1 this allegation came fron a crew member. Not from Jamie.

# 2 Jamie being a "home boy" I've watched him closely since he came
into the Busch series. I just don't see him racing like that.

# 3 While this happened while Jamie was leading, & Robby was not on the lead lap. Thus raising the frustration level. It's evident this wasn't anything deliberate.Just a case of losing the air, & getting loose.
While Robby has been flamed by fans, & even a few Robby hating writers. Who should know better. Jamie knows what really happened.

# 4 At this point Robby has more to lose. If he gets delibertly wrecked. I don't think anyone in the Roush organazation. Mr. Hat included, wants a pissed off Robby on the same track with his Chase contenders.

# 5 I would hope that Robby, & Jamie have talked this week, & this whole thing has been smoothed over.
However, with Robby, being Robby, I not so shure.

Robby needs to be on his A game for the rest of the season, so he needs to get this incident taken care of.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with dawg...Jamie doesn't drive like that except in the heat of the moment. If it didn't happen at Dover, it won't happen. Not that I would blame him if he did.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service