Qualifying had not gone better if Robby had q'ed on the pole. Mcdowell is going home.

matt

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awesome!!!!! just what we need breathing room
How 'bout my man Juan! Marcos, Patrick, Hornish, it's awesome to see them up there while Smoke was only saved by 2 guys from being slowest? It was stupid of anyone to think Gannassi and Penske were going to win everything else in American auto racing, but not Cup Series, they can outspend anyone, and I'm beginning to think they may form a mega-team, with RG still solo but a major part of the bigger operation. Dodge is tired of the rumors and being embarrassed every week, and Penske is the man to change it.

RG seems calm because he knows he's gonna kill next year, and well, because he's super-rich and and super-cool, but it's Menard's from here in I'd bet. it's gonna be incredible for alot of my favorite drivers, but this week, it's ALL JPM!!! Go Juan Go! RG, watch Juan, and please don't crash him when he tries to lap you, he's fast this week, just let it happen. I know a real racer hates being lapped, but think of the big picture, Juan's would be a win for all the "other" guys who are the ACTUAL best drivers in the world. p.s. don't predict top 5 quals anymore til next year.
What's the mean exactly about Del Taco?
I'm looking for a way to find that funny, but I'm not finding it, please explain.
according to nascar.com.. JPM's Qual time is dissallowed!!!!! HEHE..

yeah.. I'm not a jpm fan at all.. so this is funny to me..
I've asked this before and I'll ask it again..if you like Robby...how can you not like Montoya...they are so alike..the only difference is the accent and Juan doesn't try to crew chief.
I have no doubts about jpms driving ability. What I don't like about him is mostly nascars and the media's fault last year how they shoved him down our throats. that's all you heard about last year.. So basicly I was sick of hearing about him and that turned into a slight dislike.

Plus this year.. how many time have you heard Robby over the radio cussing about JPM. So that makes me dislike him even more.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service