Menards?

Haven't heard anything yet...

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ask Becky or Robin
Sarcasim doesn't always come off in type....trust me, I know this.
Its important to point it out to the people that could already tell.

I'm guessing there might have been some sarcasm in the responses to your comment. And maybe even a tad in this one.....
Bright, beautiful Menards Safety Yellow is RG's favorite color
Yeah cause it looks money green from where Robbys standing.
Let's hope he has a sponsor for the race. Secondly, let's hope that whatever they found in the Lowes test translates to the car that is on its way to Kansas. They need to kick some serious butt this weekend as they are inside the top 35 by only eight points. If JMac puts a payback on Robby for Dover anytime in the remaining 8 races, Robby could find himself way out of the top 35.
Payback is coming from both the #10 and the #26 before the year is over with,but as said by multiple members, it will probably happen at Martinsville.
Control the things you can. Hopefully they wont be able to catch him. He could always crash them again and not have to worry about it.
LOL. Yeah ! Tony Raines was looking to dump RG in a race at the end of the 2007 season, but the problem for him was RG just slowed down to let him go all the time. Tony owned RG at the end of last year( since the Dover helmet incident) . Maybe Jmac and the #10 will own RG as well,and he pulls right over when they are on his bumper.
That works for me. Knowing his luck they will be laps down and Robby will be running in the top 10 and they crash him. Wouldn't that piss you off.
Turtle, it IS Menards,& like Rick said it's supposed to be a throwback to the 05-06 scheme.
Wilks, I'm sure you're right about Martinsville, but we all better buy some good luck charms,& maybe get Robby mentioned in prayers Sun morning for the rest not to bite him in the ass. Prolly a good call there dk, Robby's been buyin stock in that kind of karma as of late.
How's this for a sponsor?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service