Just a reminder that today is the second day of testing at Lowes Motor Speeday. I suspect we will see a major increase in speeds, as teams had plenty of time to make monumental changes to their cars. Robby was at the bottom of the speed charts on day #1,hopefully they pick it up today.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I understand the game. RGM will take the data back to their engineering staff and the guys will work day and night to simulate the data on their 2 post rig (set of jack stands) and optimise the spring and shock, and bump package. Plus they will go through many dyno sims to also optimise the power curve to gain max speed out of the turns. So when they come back the car will be even better.

I can't wait.... We may get our first pole in over a decade.
A pole, that would almost feel like a win! Hopefully the penske power will be enough to get the qualifying monkey off his back.
Something that I've noticed thru-out the year and this test session. Every race this year that has been run at night when the sun goes down, everyone always expects the car to tighten up.. But with the COT it's been doing different things..

This test?? if you noticed Robby was quicker during the night session.. Maybe that means they found something about how the car reacts at night that alot of other haven't yet..
let's hope so!
they always find somthing in the practice sesions. but they cant make it work in the race, lets hope this time they can find somthing in the race.
The only pole this crew will see any time soon is down at the Gentleman's Club.... opps, did I say that?
:P

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service