Cup season is in the crapper...

Dakarish is coming and also The Mil....

How does RG pull up in South America? 1 Car, 2 Cars, 3 cars? Does he get more sponsorship? Did they get the T-4 back on it's center of gravity?

The 1000.... Does BJ blow RG's doors off now that RG spilled the beans on how to really fly across the desert?

Does RG just stomp everyone.... Or is he getting old like Walker Evens and needs to stop for a pee break every 90 miles....

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a steal... Does he still have the RG shocks to go with it?
The Hummer should fair much better in South America, more wide open desert less tight slow sections, and even though its restricted it'll make a lot more power than the mitsu's and VW's. I would expect him to have a second car for support if nothing else. Here's hoping he can keep the wheels on it this time.
Hopefully he brings the TT to Baja if he can keep it from breaking he should be one of the favorites to win along with BJ.
I agree that BJ will probably win the 1000, he's on top of the world this year. But...mechanical problems have been an issue as of late. Who knows? But I don't think BJ needed to learn anything from RG.
I never got a direct answer as to where he's going to be running the South AM Dakar or not. Maybe he doesn't know himself yet? I'll keep trying to get an answer for us though.
Is RG going to run the H3 or the TT at Baja?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service