Erwin earned his spurs for Richard Childress, working with Robby Gordon, and when Gordon went on his own Erwin went with him.

But Gordon is his own man. "I tried to point Robby in the right directions, but …" Erwin said of his frustrations. "He will probably win races, here and there, because he's so talented. But as far as running competitively every week and running for championships too."

So when car owner Jack Roush offered Erwin a job 15 months ago Erwin went for it. "I had to see if I could do it," Erwin said.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Business success is measured in dollars. I bet Robby is doing just fine in that department. I would not be surprised if he added to it with the GEM settlement. I heard him say once on Sirius radio "we make a lot of money driving cars around in circles' - I don't think you have to be the champ in this sport to make a ton of cash....
Didn't Kirk work with Robby at RCR?

Do you think Richard recommended Kirk to Robby...maybe so they can stick together next year when they move to DEI?
Robby did his own team because he wants full control. That simple. He got his wish.
Do you think him having full control was a wise idea??? Depends who you ask
Hey I know I right about what I said.
So people say that Robby has never had is ass kicked in an alley. Every man should have their ass kicked at least once in their life.... Maybe this is why RG started RGM...

LOL... Kind of like a self-induced beating.
uh oh keep this up and this site will vanish to, lol...............
Performance cures all
Brother, I said it no less than 5 times on here. Some might be in denial, but I don't lie to you guys.
I'm not gonna say he was lying to you, maybe he was spending too much time on RuR. If he was, maybe he shoulda put out some of the damn fires, instead of pullin the plug. If it was pre-occupying him, it sure wasn't because of the amount of input he gave.
However, no that isn't the reason. You guys want it again, I'll beat a dead horse
1. People talkin shit, beating up on the crew, for them & their families to read.
2. People talkin shit about Rob's decisions, & questioning his decision making capability, for his sponsors (who were an active part of the site) to see
3. People talkin shit about Rob's personal life, speculating about his family, & some being generally ignorant...for all the world to see.
Now I will ask you All this question.
If you started a forum,& people got to talkin shit about you, your family,& your friends...how long would you keep it?
Lemme pose it a different way.
If you had a party at your house,& one asshole came in,& tried to ruin it you would throw the asshole out right?
Now, if 20 assholes came in,& started ruining your house,& hurting people you care about, you'd prolly stop the party right?
No, this is an open forum. Like the header says "keepin it real for true Robby Gordon fans". This site is also in no way affiliated with RGM. Most of all RG dosen't have the final say on what goes on here, so if he doesn't like it....do better.
too much bickering about robby

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service