Erwin earned his spurs for Richard Childress, working with Robby Gordon, and when Gordon went on his own Erwin went with him.

But Gordon is his own man. "I tried to point Robby in the right directions, but …" Erwin said of his frustrations. "He will probably win races, here and there, because he's so talented. But as far as running competitively every week and running for championships too."

So when car owner Jack Roush offered Erwin a job 15 months ago Erwin went for it. "I had to see if I could do it," Erwin said.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How did Robby get such a big ego to think that HE is the one with all the ability and talent and business savvy...and everyone else is "no good?"

Off road racing
I've listened to scanners from other drivers as well and they are ALL whiners......However, I can not understand what motivates people to log on to a RGM fan web site and post such asinine comments. I would think they could find more intelligent things to do.
Eric you are the biggest whiner on planetrobby.

I have read alot over your posts and wounder if you are here to root for Robby, or tell us how much you hate him. I think the later. I have not taken you post for real in a long time.

Hey are you Robbys ex-girlfreind? (sorry T.O.G.)
So if you don't like Robby...why are you trolling around on a "fans" of Robby site......just curious..and yes you have just as much right to be here as me.....
Well I'll say the only driver I've ever heard do anywhere near as much front seat cc'n as Robby, was Rusty. Thats it, nobody else comes close. So if Eric calls that whinin, so be it. If the guys in the desert call it bein a baby, oh well. I guess the proper word is "intense"?
I guess you guys would be mad at me, if I was up on the box then. I'd sure in the hell tell Rob "Quit bein a Sally,& Monster up"!
& by Tues you'd be askin me if I wanna sell my team gear....
Guess I forgot to add that part...Rusty's calls worked.
I wish Rob had the success that Rusty enjoyed. Hell, I wanna see him win, more than most. I wish he'd seperate himself from the madness,& concentrate on driving. Let the key people do the key jobs. STFU,& drive!

Ya know, theres a reason I'm not a Cubs fan. I don't wanna be askin "Is this our year" til I die. However just like them, I support someone who has the talent, at times has the team, & yet always falls short. Too many times as of recent it's directly because of a decision Rob made. Plenty of others, it's indirectly because of a decision Rob made.

Anybody wanna go in on hiring him a full time dominatrix?
I think you're onto something with the dominatrix! I was going to add a comment about Teresa Earnhard here but thought better of it.
lol
Not after he started to CC from the drivers seat. He was pretty mediocre when he started doing that.
Robby can be bad but BOTH of the Busch brothers are worse, especially Kyle. I've heard Kyle whine about his car when he's leading and pulling away.
I dont think anyone would say RG has done everything right, but at least he has the balls to give ownership a shot. It is easy to be critical of him but I would bet most of you bashers have not risked millions of your own dollars on anything.
Well stated,& you are absolutely correct. That was the point of my blatant sarcasim on the last page.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service