So I was boating today, I saw a bit of the race, but I was curious as to what the scanner chat sounded like this week? Was the car decent, or was p22 due to alot of cars having issues?

Also, did anyone catch what Jack Roush said about Robby when they interviewed him after Biffle won? He commented that RG almost took Biffle out before the finish line, which was laughable. I guess he was still mad about Robby getting into McMurray. But those of us who go back to the 80s remember Roush's displeasure with RG has existed for many years. (trans am series)

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he was referring to the 7 though, "getting tangled up with a hairball coming off turn 4 on the last lap." It was the only car Biffle was close to on the last lap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiNIcWsWFAI

Listen at 2:20.
I think he was just talking about all 3 of his cars running for positioning.
Yea, probably, I guess I was just looking for the typical Roush comment about RG. I just think its funny more than anyhting, Jack is a pain in the butt to work with and for.
Just saw the video... He’s definitely referring to Rob… he never seems to be able hold back his feelings towards him… you’re right, ever since the 80’s.
Why did he finish so well? better car maybe, but he finally got a CC who has a pair. Robby used the word wonderful twice! And best of all, he shut and just drove the car!! Bless you Robby!
I still wonder if Tony's been sharing his meds? Robby sounds so mellowed out on the scanner last two races.
We only had the scanner for about half the race since NASCAR/Turner had tech problems. Looks like the crew did a great job. Thanks guys, if any of you read this. We know how hard you work!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service