Just finished 19 out of 20th so far.
Same old same old

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he said that it has come across the wire. I am looking for it but don't see anything yet up on the web
can't find a damn thing on the net!
No lawsuit, No merger. Story on Fox.com
Yeah but he's still starting at the back sunday. Lets try and deal with one ridiculous problem at a time people !
41st after all done.
shame...
Monster on the 4 NWS car?? what the f is that all about?? can only do one cup race for RG but sponsors the 4??? that's BS
It's a Camping World East car with Ricky Carmichael.
And Monster has be behind him for some time. I don't know why people around here can't get it through their head that Monster has little to no interest in RG for their NASCAR program at this point and that they're spending their money on Ricky.
Jeffie was still whining about his problem in the pits last week. geez Jeffie, get over it. Like you never got in a little sideways?
Robby had to wait at least a half second later than everybody else to jump back on the throttle in the turns.Car had awful off of corner power. BTW, Robby made it perfectly clear to me last night that HE was the Crew Chief on the #7 for the rest of the year.
He is an arrogant ass then. RGM will be a beautiful race shop and a POS team outside the top 35 before long.
I'm all for supporting RG, but he is like that kid at school that constantly gets breaks because I see some good him. Then he does something really stupid and I have to send him home for a while.
Robby being his own crew chief is really stupid!!
The entire problem is RG DOES NOT know what the fuck he is doing calling races in NASCAR. Not a fucking clue. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Its one thing to be a fan, its another to be delusional. RG can call an off road race, be it SCORE or Dakar, but he has proven time and time again that he has absolutely no clue how to call a NASCAR race. His ONLY success in Cup, five long years ago now, came when the CCs made the decisions and called the races.

No amount of driving talent is going to overcome 3rd rate cars combined with piss poor race management.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service