Just finished 19 out of 20th so far.
Same old same old

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not the start I was hoping for.
me neither. ARRRG
Aarg, isn't today the blimey "talk like a pirate day"? Maybe Rob shoulda had Captian Morgan on his hood. Well we'll get some points for passing cars come Sun.
If he hadn't got back into the top 35 this probably would have been a go-home race.
Well, let's be thankful it wasn't........AARRG (forgot to add that in last time) haha matey
If he slips out of the top 35, next week WILL be a go home race....
Lets hope he's 'racing' and not just turning laps at the back ! Really didn't want to see him so slow in practice and quals.
Yeah, it looks like he may actually try and race this week, instead of finding reasons to whine about why he didn't win.
Jeff Gordon blows!!! Blows what you ask? Jimmie Johnson! Meanwhile, Rob quals like he is driving the UPS truck again! Shit I hate Fridays!
ok here is my theory...
we planned to run crappy for qualifying
Last June the 20th positions cars were involved in the big wreck.
This way the "herd" can be thinned and then we can drive to the front of the lapped down cars :-)
haha

This season can't end soon enough.....whats sad is Dover is one of his better tracks, but now he'll be lapped before they're 30 laps into the race...
so what does that mean?? He goes to GEM or he is released? Punch stumbled and i am not sure

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service