Although not mentioned by name on robbygordon.com, this does sound like an endorsement of Kirk the CC:

“We had a great run today,” said Gordon. ““This level of competition is very tough. We did what we needed to do today – we raced smart, made the right decisions, and got the Robby Gordon Motorsports team back into the top-35 in points. We are going to need to continue to get finishes like this if we want to stay in the top 35 for the rest of the season. Hopefully, today was the turning point, and we can continue to get solid finishes for the last nine races this season.”

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's probably as close as we are going to hear!!!!!!!!1 Let's take it as that and move on to the next race!!!!!! All in all, a good weekend for RGM!!!!
I think that he was probably thinking about HIS decisions! LOL
now thats good stuff !!!
Chris,
I hope you tell him not to get anywhere near the 10 car this week! LOL

BRR
Chris, I hope you tell them 24,& 10 guys "fuck you if ya can't take a joke!"
You have hit the nail on the head. That's funny stuff right there...
Doug, that is hilarious! And yes, it sounds about right too! When we spoke to Robby Saturday night he said that he and Kirk had been friends for many years!
Hopefully he means "we" as a team, not "we" as in the crew cheifs.
RG is very happy today with the new CC.... Spoke with him today and RG is good friends with this guy and now the planets have lined up for RG to get in with this guy.
PlanetRobby and PlanetDover will be lined up...lol...
glad to hear it.
Haven't most of the new CCs been good the first week or two?

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service