With the race at Dover being sponsored by Camping World (Camping World 400), I would think there's a good chance Camping World & RV.com could end up back on Robby's car again...

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hopefully I will have a photo tomorrow
great...another die cast...

haha just joking, can't wait!
If it is not Camping World, then i bet Vavoline and DLP jump on after Schrader misses the race this week in the #96.
So what does everybody think of the NEW scheme ?
Nice job on the colors and the fading on the flames. I just wish people wouldn't make flames look like a octopus. Over all I like it.
Octopus - that's a good description. I've always called bad flame jobs 'tree roots'. This one's pretty good though. There's alot of Nascar flame jobs that are horrible - start with jeffie's.
I like it, but Im always partial to cars with Menards Yellow on them. I only see two problems. Sometimes when a car has blended and not sloid transitions, it becomes harder to see on the track. Im not talking about right in front of you, but rather when your trying to distinguish it amoung other cars in a pack coming straight for you. The Tide car and John Deere car were always easy to spot, Im not sure if that will be true of this scheme.

My other issue; I am really surprised John Menard signed off on a scheme that pretty much uses the "Lowes" colors. Im not saying they are the exact scheme, but they are the same colors, and major competitors in the real world...
Bad Ass,I love it!
Awesome car - colors are killer.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service