Today is a very critical day for Robby and RGM, as he has to qualify on speed for the first time since 2006 in the Cup series.Practice kicks off at 12:00 eastern time and can be seen live on ESPN2 . Pictures will be provided throughout the day.Qualifying kicks off at 3:00 est and Robby will be one of the last 10 cars to qualify.Talk about all of todays action here.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess sometimes RG gets a break.
Don't F it up - get back in the top 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hummm... New Crew Chief fast off the truck and instant luck.
I wonder what his new CC will say when RG begins calling the shots??? I can see this; " Hey Robby how about you shut the F*^k up and drive and i will CC from here, or Im out now!!!""just tell me what the car is doing, and i will tell what your going to get!"
Just maybe Kirk knows something.

whatever works is fine with me!
What does kirk have to lose? he is only on loan right? lets say he does get our boy up there in, oh lets say the top 15 for most of the race right. then if he tells rg to shut the pie hole and drive, then maybe just maybe he might listen and think hey boys,i think we have something here!!! RING, RING (then my alarm clock went off and i woke up!) poop!
Kirk is not on loan from GEM. He used to work for GEM and was boys with RG from back in the early 2000's.
Perfect, ones "boys" should be able to talk to each other and be frank if needed and still have respect for one another...I know my "boys" and I have had plenty of disagreements and down right near brawls over the years. But the most important thing is that we are all still "boys!!!"
Go get em Kirk!!!
Let's see..back from the track! Raining, no question about that. Robby in practice was amusing, not pissy, discussing stuff, not being bossy. I was amazed. The funniest was when he came o ver the radio and said "If I were going to complain...not that I'm going to...but I'm waiting waiting waiting in the middle...." At least he managed to keep the beast off the walls. I THINK the 45 hit the wall, the 55 backed into the wall in turn 4 and the 83 also creamed the wall!
Practice 2 underway..........
so far 31st fastest
37th now after 10 minutes
Ran 13 laps and is now in garage making chnages

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service