I saw on robbygordon.com that he is breaking out the Operation Homefront car again this week. I support the cause whole-heartidly and am glad to see Robby's support, but I hope that car performs A LOT better this week. I've been reading a lot of the threads this past week and bottom line RGM needs to have a great week!!!

Who thinks it can happen?

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll second that opinion Bill,& add...It HAS to perform better.
Robby knows what he has to do this week
& I for one am lookin forward to seeing him drive like it.
I guess I am torn about all of this. I am a Robby Gordon fan, hands down, and will back him no matter who he drives for. But one of the biggest reasons of why I follow RGM is because he is the small fish fighting all of the big fish. Would love to see RGM succeed on his own, but wonder if that's even possible.
Remarks on Loudon – “We are bringing the same car we raced last weekend at Richmond,” said Gordon. “The guys at the shop worked really hard this week to turn the car around, and I am confident we will have a good weekend and turn things around. With this week being the seven year anniversary of September 11th, it’s great to have Operation Homefront on the car to increase awareness for such a great organization.”
I mean...I wouldn't blame the car itself...they just need to set the damn thing up.
they guys at the shop didnt do anything to that car robby had his pit crew make that car flat and put all the numbers down to zero and i belive he said that durring the race he was using it as a test for new hapshire
Actually the guys at the shop did alot to that car, some were there till 1am one night working on it to make sure we were good for this weekend
Awesome, let's hope it pays off.
Thanks for your efforts Chris, and pass along the same to the rest of the guys. I'll be at the race this Sunday cheering you all on. I'd be happy to share a beer with you, if you want to wander over to the Concord grandstands - but I know you'll be busy so just take a look that way and I'll give you all a cheer.
GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND! To all of the RGM team, keep your heads high!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service